Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going to Italy this summer - where can I see these Cagiva's ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Size

I'm going to Italy this summer - where can I see these Cagiva's ?

So my first time to Italy is this summer and I'm hoping to see Aprilia and Ducati and perhaps Bimota but I also want to see the Cagiva GP bikes below.

Where are these pictures taken, what is the museum name ? please name the location.

These pictues are from this forum - link

Pictures below not the best quality, they are moving pictures from Motorcycle Live 2014 in NEC Birmingham.

• Font Size
    Hi.....welcome!

If i dont mistake the location of these byke Cagiva is at home of Mv Agusta in Schiranna near Varese...

Sorry for my bad English....

Comment

• Font Size
      Confirm SCHIRANNA (VA) but I don't know if there is a permanent Cagiva's musem.... try to send an email in mv agusta :1:

Comment

• Font Size
        “Gli amici di Claudio 2015” | MV Agusta

Comment

• Font Size
          Originally posted by DaniFZ1 View Post
          Hi.....welcome!

If i dont mistake the location of these byke Cagiva is at home of Mv Agusta in Schiranna near Varese...

Sorry for my bad English....

Ahh yes it's from Gli amici di Claudio - thanks for the link.

Don't worry about your English, my Italian is much much worse and non existent.

Will send email to MvAugust and ask to see the Cagivas later this summer.

I uploaded the video of Kenny's Rgv 500 to dropbox - you can download the video as it is much better quality then streaming it. Fastforward to 02.00 to see two strokes. Download link

Comment

X
          Working...
          X