Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Size
    Originally posted by Ronco34 View Post
    con piattaforma ? sicuro piu completo e immagino piu dolce nel taglio
    ma io tanto non lo faccio funzionare.........

fammi sapere cosa monti alla fine
    Mo sto rileggendo una discussione del 2015 qui sul ddg...molto interessante....contattero uno dei ragazzi della discussione e sentiamo cos'ha montato lui e le sue impressioni....

Comment

• Font Size
      Originally posted by the King View Post
      Mo sto rileggendo una discussione del 2015 qui sul ddg...molto interessante....contattero uno dei ragazzi della discussione e sentiamo cos'ha montato lui e le sue impressioni....
      Ciao ragazzi,

ho appena portato la mia 1198sp dal mecca x vari lavori, tra cui montare Gripone S3... la mia il trc ce l'ha di serie, ma non lavora con le Bridgestone V02 con 200/55 post che uso. Vi aggiorno appena avr? modo di provarlo!!!

Comment

• Font Size
        Hai preso pure l'imu?

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

• Font Size
          Preso tutti gli optionals...poi il mecca tramite gabellini ha potuto montare tutto utilizzando i sensori std del traction Ducati!!! Vi aggiorno appena lo provo!

Comment

• Font Size
            Ottimo, facci sapere.....

Comment

• Font Size
              Originally posted by adofra View Post
              Ottimo, facci sapere.....

Ciao ragazzi,
              finalmente luned? l'ho provata a S.Martino...
              Dopo mesi fermo al 3zo turno ho fatto il mio best in '38 basso, poi nel pomeriggio troppa gente e i tempi sono saliti...
              Analisi:
              - la moto diventa un po' ruvida al comando del gas, non pi? super-diretta;
              - il controllo d'impennata funziona benissimo: la ruota galleggia da terra ma puoi tenere aperto
              - ho provato varie tarature, quellemigliori e che ti danno fiducia sono quelle che ti limitano un po'
              - i tempi li fai x convinzione, non per reale beneficio...

Consiglio a tutti di farlo installare da un esperto che ti segue alla prima uscita. Io ho fatto con Paolo Gialloreto di S.Lazzaro di Savena che mi ha dato un'assistenza al top:1::1::1:

Comment

• Font Size
                Originally posted by the King View Post
                Adesso non monti pi? niente?
                Purtroppo non ho pi? il gsxr (((

Comment

• Font Size
                  [langtitle=en]Bad experience[/langtitle]

[lang=en]I have a Gripone s3 with IMU in my RSV4 since April, for 5 months worked incredibly, you can adjust it the way you want. Each time I had a question I had a very good support but, then, 1 day, traction control started working badly, no anti wheelie, no map change and, no answer from Mr. Gubellini, after a month waiting for the answer an a video where you could see the absence of map change and after contacting the seller, who has sent many emails to Gripone to support me, they sent an email saying that on the video everything seemed to be ok and then again no answer
                  I was very happy with my traction control, now I feel cheated. If everything continues this way I’ll take legal actions and ask for a refund and will look for a different traction control
                  Hopes my post can help you to take decisions in the future[/lang]

Comment

• Font Size
                    Originally posted by Spagnolico View Post
                    [lang=en]I have a Gripone s3 with IMU in my RSV4 since April, for 5 months worked incredibly, you can adjust it the way you want. Each time I had a question I had a very good support but, then, 1 day, traction control started working badly, no anti wheelie, no map change and, no answer from Mr. Gubellini, after a month waiting for the answer an a video where you could see the absence of map change and after contacting the seller, who has sent many emails to Gripone to support me, they sent an email saying that on the video everything seemed to be ok and then again no answer
                    I was very happy with my traction control, now I feel cheated. If everything continues this way I’ll take legal actions and ask for a refund and will look for a different traction control
                    Hopes my post can help you to take decisions in the future[/lang]
                    [lang=en]Finally Mr.Gubellini answered and sent a new remotre led, it seems problem was that because when I changed maps with the buttons I couldn't realice which was slip target more or less invasive, now I can see it and changes and works again ok, I want to thank Diego Gubellini and Bikeservice89, eBay seller for their support :1:[/lang]

Comment

X
                    Working...
                    X