X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Size

truffe moto.it

? la terza mail inuna giornata che mi chiede di vendere la moto mandandomi soldi in questa modalit?, vi allego la mail in inglese, come fanno a derubarti in queto?
    ? ovvio che sia una fregatura, ma se tu hai versato i soldi e te li hanno accreditati e ti confermano che sianon coperti gli assegni, in che modo ti rubano la moto?

ecco la mail:

Hello,

I want you to know that am interested to buy it from you, i will offer you ?150 more to your asking price and wish to be the next owner.

I will be making my payment with a cheque and i will arrange pick up after the cheque is credited on your account.

I will be including the shipment fee on the cheque, deposit the cheque in your bank and the money will be credited on your account within 5days

After you have the money credited on your account, you will deduct your money and transfer the rest money to my shipping agency that will come to your location for the pick up and shipment.

My shipping agency will prepare the paperwork and document for the shipment to make the transaction complete.

The shipping agency will arrange all the vital documents and papers for the shipment.

The shipping agency will also sign all the necessary documents/paper on my behalf when they have arrived at your location for the picking up and shipment...

So you do not need to worry or stress yourself about anything at all as regards signing of any kinds of documents/papers,the sales contract or the property paper.

I want you to get back to me with your name and address for the cheque.

Name ......... {name on cheque}
    Address..... {address to send cheque to}
    City........
    Postal Code......
    State........
    Country.....
    Mobile Number...
    Office Phone... if available
    Home Phone.... if available
    Price......... ?
    Offer........ ?`150 (free for you and reserve it for me)

I will make sure the cheque get to you within 7 working days..

Best Regards,

Renato

• Font Size
    mah, penso che ti "rubino" i dati, ma non soo sicuro!

Comment

• Font Size
      mah...
      non capisco... e che se ne fanno?

Comment

• Font Size
        Originally posted by prix View Post
        mah...
        non capisco... e che se ne fanno?
        bh? ma ha gli stro@@@@@i delle truffe nn si sa mai cosa li gira per la testa, meglio nn riponderli nemeno a certa gente

Comment

• Font Size
          io ho risposto
          voglio vedere cos'ha per la testa...
          almeno imparo, questi hanno idee sempre nuove, di sicuro la mia moto non esce di casa (anche perchè non è a casa ) se non mi danno i contanti, ma voglio capire che metodo usano.

Comment

• Font Size
            funziona così ,loro ti mandano un assegno estero con la cifra superiore ,dopo ti ricontattano dicendo che hanno sbagliato l'assegno e se puoi restituirgli la parte in più che cè sull' assegno ,di solito sono 1000 o 2000€ cè chi ci casca credendo di avere i soldi già sul conto... invece un assegno estero ci mette 15 giorni lavorativi per avere l'esito e solo dopo scopri che l'assegno e falso .....

Comment

• Font Size
              tu digli che vuoi un bonifico bancario e che l'assegno lo possono usare piegato a dovere se hanno un tavolo che traballa a casa...

Comment

X
              Working...
              X