Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leon Haslam Con Stiggy Nel 2009 In Sbk!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Size

Leon Haslam Con Stiggy Nel 2009 In Sbk!!!

Leon Haslam joins up with Stiggy Motorsport for World Superbike 2009

Twenty-five year old British rider Leon Haslam completes the recent BSB exodus to the World Superbike Championship by signing with Johan Stigefelt's Stiggy Motorsport team to return to WSB after an absence of five years. Despite his tender years, Haslam is one of the most experienced riders in the paddock having competed in 125cc, 250cc, 500cc Grand Prix and also the British Superbike and Supersport championships.

Leon is currently in second place in the British Superbike Championship, riding for HM Plant Honda, and has taken five victories in the past seven races.

"To get the opportunity to join the Stiggy Team is excellent news for me" said Haslam. "The team that Johan is putting together for his move into Superbike World Championship, and the technical package he is preparing, is all very exciting. I'm sure we will be competitive in 2009. I'm looking forward to working with the team and I'm very pleased to be able to continue both my own and my family's association with Honda."

After four successful seasons in the Supersport World Championship, Johan is now ready to take his team to the next level, and will move into the Superbike World Championship in 2009. Alongside the new Superbike challenge, the team will continue to participate in the Supersport class next year and maintain their strong presence in the series.

"I'm really happy to increase our team by entering the Superbikes World Championship and continuing our close relationship with Honda Motor Europe" declared Stigefelt. "Next year will be a huge challenge for all of us, but I believe we are ready for it. After four years of knowledge and experience in the Supersport class, we are looking forward to this new adventure. We have high expectations and will work our hardest to achieve our goals. To get Leon on board is great news for us. He has the experience that I need to ensure that the development of our Superbike project runs smoothly. You only have to look at his dominance in recent British Superbike rounds to see his natural ability and desire to win."

The Stiggy Team will field two riders in the 2009 World Superbike Championship and will name the second rider, plus the two riders taking part in the Supersport World Championship, in due course.
    Last edited by luca46-7; 03-10-08, 11:34.

• Font Size
    un buon acquisto...questo Haslam fino ad ora non è mai esploso in maniera definitiva, chissà che non sia l'anno buono

Comment

• Font Size
      Il team Stiggy Motorsport Honda garegger? il prossimo anno nel Campionato Mondiale SBK e come prima mossa ha ingaggiato Leon Haslam. Il pilota britannico, al secondo posto nel campionato BSB di quest'anno, con cinque vittorie nelle ultime sette gare, ritorna nel mondiale SBK dopo cinque anni deciso a ritagliarsi un ruolo da protagonista.

Il team Stiggy comunicher? fra breve il nome del secondo pilota e ha deciso di continuare anche l'impegno in Supersport, dove schierer? due piloti ancora da definire.

Leon Haslam: "Avere l'opportunit? di correre nel team Stiggy ? una grande occasione. La squadra che Stiggy sta organizzando per il passaggio in SBK, pi? il pacchetto tecnico che sta preparando, ? davvero molto interessante. Sono sicuro che il prossimo anno saremo competitivi. Non vedo l'ora di lavorare con il team e sono molto contento di continuare il mio rapporto con la Honda".

Comment

• Font Size
        Originally posted by berry65 View Post
        Il team Stiggy comunicher? fra breve il nome del secondo pilota
        ...Leon Haslam + Joshua Brookes...

Comment

• Font Size
          se schiereranno 2 piloti in sbk la coppia sarà sicuro haslam-brookes e una moto in ss con harms credo!!!

oppure se fanno il contrario nn so se brookes rimarrò in ss!!!

Comment

• Font Size
            azzo bel team che han fatto

Comment

• Font Size
              Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
              azzo bel team che han fatto
              il team stiggy sta facendo veramente un bel lavoro, gi? da qualche anno van molto forte in ss, e ora vedrete che andranno molto forte anche in sbk, solo che bisogna dargli tempo, questo ? il primo anno, il loro anno sar? il 2010

Comment

• Font Size
                Originally posted by luca46-7 View Post
                se schiereranno 2 piloti in sbk la coppia sar? sicuro haslam-brookes e una moto in ss con harms credo!!!

oppure se fanno il contrario nn so se brookes rimarr? in ss!!!
                il comunicato dice:
                The Stiggy Team will field two riders in the 2009 World Superbike Championship and will name the second rider, plus the two riders taking part in the Supersport World Championship, in due course.
                cio? schiereranno 2 moto in sbk e 2 moto in ss...

Comment

• Font Size
                  Originally posted by TheBlueMask View Post
                  il comunicato dice:

cio? schiereranno 2 moto in sbk e 2 moto in ss...
                  azzzzzzzz il comunicato nn ci? manco pensato a leggerlo e soprattutto tradurlo , quindi azzo 4 moto, vuol dire che sono messi bene con i soldi, molto bene!!!

Comment

X
                  Working...
                  X