X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Size

Bimota superbike project...

Excuse me, but I cant speak italiano (I am from Spain)...
    I was very ilusionated with Bimota Superbike Project return...(there were some news about Xaus and a new Bimota Superbike development in the final of 2011), but during the retransmission of the first WSBK round in Spanish TV, Ruben told that it is in "stand by" or "stopped"...for the economic problems!!!!!!!!!
    I am very sad!!!

• Font Size
    even ktm is in stand-by, they developed from scratch a new bike but they're not racing nor giving support to external teams...

Racing is expensive and bimota is such a small factory.. the 1x98 had really good results, i guess making something similar or better would be really hard and maybe bimota doesn't really want to race, and to lose, against ducati

just think about how long did it take bmw to be competitive

Comment

• Font Size
      So why invest in a project whose very principle is known to be difficult and expensive beyond its reach? What sense would it make for a company?
      Especially a house like that Bimota has shoulders even smaller than a small Ducati to stay afloat had to merge with Audi

Traduzione by google translate

Comment

• Font Size
        I supouse that they can wait for the next BB2,the BMW engine is very competitive and if they make a good frame...(Bimota should sign Preziosi), perhaps they get a very good bike!!!!!
        And the rumours about Tamburini Corsa bike with BMW engine????

Comment

• Font Size
          Il team Effenbert podderia portare la Bimota DB8 SP nella WSBK ...seria un bello sogno!!!!!
          Alcune altro rumore sobre la posibilita dalguna wild-card di Xaus nel CIV????
          Excusato il mio italiano

Comment

• Font Size
            [QUOTE=ferroafondo;8856832]I supouse that they can wait for the next BB2,the BMW engine is very competitive and if they make a good frame...(Bimota should sign Preziosi), perhaps they get a very good bike!!!!!

It's true but very very secret........Rumors in San Marino said about this fantastic project...

Comment

• Font Size
              Pero la Tamburini "only for race" poderia sere una Bimota??????
              Penso que sera una criattura Tamburini, del suo propio marchio (TAMBURINI CORSE)!!!!!

Comment

X
              Working...
              X