• Font Size

da ex suzukista...

.....sbavo di fronte a questa meraviglia
    FOTO

SITO DEDICATO...da notare il peso

http://www.p3unlimited.com/suzuki-su...uki-index.html

• Font Size
    128Kg........faccio un pò fatica a crederci
    Last edited by matteocali; 27-12-08, 12:56.

Comment

• Font Size
      stupenda...
      ma non e' una K9...e soprattutto il peso mi puzza un po...pesa quanto un runner..... O_o

Comment

• Font Size
        il peso su sito ? indicato a vuoto. c'? scritto che in ordine di marcia siamo sui 153kg...cmq pochissimi

Comment

• Font Size
          per me ha ridotto troppo il telaietto posteriore...troppo vuota!!!!

ha i cerchi come quel gay di emassi fantastici!!!

Comment

• Font Size
            Originally posted by frecciazzurra View Post

ha i cerchi come quel gay di emassi fantastici!!!
            magari freccia,quelli sono in carbonchiocomunque il disegno e' uguale
            bella ma il culetto non mi piace

Comment

• Font Size
              The bike is 128Kg Dry. or 153Kg ready to ride. The bike has lost almost 50Kg in weight with Carbon wheels, fairing and a Durbahn seat unit helping along with a Full titanium exhaust system. The bike took a lot of work to get down to that weight but it is now the new lap record holder at the Nurburgring with a lap time of 7m 17sec where the original bike did 7m 51sec. The previous lap record holder was a MV Agusta F4 312 which lapped in 7m 21.8sec.

The production bike will be the K9 not the K6/K7 of the prototype! It was built for one purpose! To be the fastest road legal bike at the Nurburgring. It was successful. I do not care if people do not believe the website as I am about to post the magazine articles from Fast Bikes magazine who covered the whole bike build and testing as well as the record attempt.

Last edited by morepower; 05-01-09, 21:55. Reason: add photos

Comment

• Font Size
                Originally posted by morepower View Post
                The bike is 128Kg Dry. or 153Kg ready to ride. The bike has lost almost 50Kg in weight with Carbon wheels, fairing and a Durbahn seat unit helping along with a Full titanium exhaust system. The bike took a lot of work to get down to that weight but it is now the new lap record holder at the Nurburgring with a lap time of 7m 17sec where the original bike did 7m 51sec. The previous lap record holder was a MV Agusta F4 312 which lapped in 7m 21.8sec.

The production bike will be the K9 not the K6/K7 of the prototype! It was built for one purpose! To be the fastest road legal bike at the Nurburgring. It was successful. I do not care if people do not believe the website as I am about to post the magazine articles from Fast Bikes magazine who covered the whole bike build and testing as well as the record attempt.

Questa foto ? fantastica girare per i box con la moto sotto al braccio

Comment

• Font Size
                  ? perch? non ha il telaietto posteriore, ma bens? un codone autoportante in carbonio

Comment

• Font Size
                    Originally posted by linuc View Post
                    ? perch? non ha il telaietto posteriore, ma bens? un codone autoportante in carbonio
                    vedo che sei ben informato

Comment

• Font Size
                      Yes the rear is very open and the bike now has no metal subframe it is all carbon Fibre which saves 7.5Kg. The Carbon wheels are also very light and the combination of low weight and very good Bitubo suspension let the bike lap at lap record pace at the Nurburgring. Faster than even the MV Agusta 312 1078!

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate...rUrl=Translate
                      Last edited by morepower; 27-01-09, 17:14.

Comment

• Font Size
                        very good job...lamps

Comment

• Font Size

http://p3unlimited.com/suzuki-superl...-P3-Suzuki.pdf

Comment

• Font Size
                            Awesome

Comment

• Font Size
                              Originally posted by morepower View Post

woooooooowwwwwwwww

Comment

X
                              Working...
                              X